After all the revisions we have ourselves a final product. I am so pleased with the way that it came out, It was a fun project. There were a few audio challenges last minute but it seems we got it dialed in just perfect. I ended up having to do some unexpected research on the array of After Effects settings like bit rates, and choosing my preferred codec.
I would like to thank Patrick Briggs for lending his crazy talents, I would not be near as stoked as I am without his majestic touch. He did an amazing job with the finishing touches and came through like a boss, providing an original studio track for Pandeia™.
You can hear more at PatBriggsMusic